Anisha Grange and Hutton View will be hosting a virtual ‘Living Positively with Dementia’ session on Tuesday 23rd July from 10am-2pm.
The session will be run by Hallmark Care Homes’ Regional Dementia Trainer, David Martin, who will be delivering an insightful and interactive event looking at all aspects of dementia and how we can all care for residents in the community who are living with dementia.
Key topics covered:
- Relationship-centred dementia care and ‘TOGETHER’ Dementia Strategy
- Emotional responses to moving home
- Life journeys and person perspectives
- What is dementia and the different types of dementia
- The Four A’s: Amnesia, Aphasia, Agnosia and Apraxia
- Positive caring behaviours
- Effective communication and emotional wellbeing